Wednesday 1 March 2017

Introduction

Hi everyone! This is a new blog specially created for the world of music. Articles, Videos and information posted here will be about different types of world music and instruments. Feel free to pm me if you find anything interesting or useful!

A little about myself. I am currently a student in Temasek Polytechnic of Singapore. I play the instrument, Erhu (more on that in the later post) and have been playing for at least 12 years now. I have joined a few Chinese Orchestras in my lifetime and I am very happy to share with you all my experiences both as a musician and as a leader in the orchestra.

For now, post will be more about Chinese Orchestra music and its instruments. Of course, other world music will be posted when time permits! Lets start off with a fun fact: Most Chinese Orchestra instruments do not originate from China. Oops. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment